Cutting or nicking a dog’s nail quick, ear or skin is painful and can cause bleeding.
Quick Aid is an herbal first aid gel for dogs with minor cuts. As a gel, it does not drip like a liquid and does not clump like a powder.
It helps to control bleeding due to nicking the quick while trimming the nails, minor cuts or scratches, not for deep cuts or excessive bleeding. It is non-stinging and non-staining.
- Treatment-Free beeswax that forms a natural protective barrier on the skin that helps healing.
- Propolis that has antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Oil and a blend of various herbs that are anti-inflammatory, help promote healing and reduce clotting time without toxic side-effects.
- Quick Aid does NOT contain any alum, sulfate, clay, silicone, paraben, alcohol, harsh chemical, toxic ingredient, added artificial color or dye.
Safe for dogs. NOT recommended for cats.
How to use:
Made in the USA
- Apply moderate pressure to bleeding area as necessary.
- Apply a generous amount of gel to the bleeding nail quick, minor cut or superficial bleeding area.
- Allow gel to remain on the area until bleeding stops before gently blotting to remove any excess gel. Repeat if necessary.
- If bleeding persists, consult a veterinarian.
- Store at room temperature in a cool, dark place and avoid direct sunlight and high temperature.
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Optional International (outside the USA) Shipping Insurance
Packages shipped within the USA do Not need "International Insurance."
APPLE DEVICE USERS: Ifdoes not take you to checkout, please try using a computer or request an invoice for your order.
For invoicing, please send your order to Pet Facets with your email address, name, shipping address and phone number.